Pages

Friday, 28 November 2014

Where is my information?

Hiiii bbys!! In this post I'm going to explain you what is an operating system and where are your documents.



An operating system is  a set of programs that manage computer hardware resources and provide common services for application software. The operating system is the most important type of system software in a computer system. A user cannot run an application program on the computer without an operating system, unless the application program is self booting.

At home I use  Windows 7 and in the classroom I always use Lliurex.

 
Here you have a different types of operating systems:
                  

5 comments:

  1. Sara, I really like your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi baby! I like your image it's soo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sara! You have a beautiful blog and all the information is usefull! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. The information is really use for me, thanks!!

    ReplyDelete